liporase hyaluronidase | hyaluronidase liporase | hyaluronidase liporase 1500iu | liporase hyaluronidase review.
Buy Liporase Hyaluronidase, is an ingredient that shows very high enzymatic activity, thanks to which its action is aimed at reducing lymphatic stasis and reducing body fat. The preparation stimulates lymph circulation, which means faster excretion of the final metabolic elements (facilitates the excretion of water and toxins). The preparation reduces adipose tissue. It has a strong body shaping and anti-cellulite effect. In addition, it improves blood circulation in the skin and subcutaneous tissues, enables greater oxygenation and supplies the tissue with nutrients.
How effective is Liporase Hyaluronidase?
This product can reverse the effects of Hyaluronic Acid fillers and boost those of fat-melting serums. Both of these applications of Liporase lead to almost immediate results because this enzyme starts to work the moment it is injected in the target area regardless if the latter is a fat deposit or a layer of the skin. However, with some HA filler injections, the effects may become visible 24-48 hours after it has been administered when the HA gel concentration or the cross-linking ratio is higher than the average.
How to apply it?
- Mix 1 vial with saline water (3cc to breakdown HA or 5cc to use it with a fat-melting injection)
- Administer local anesthetics to reduce discomfort during treatment
- Inject the solution into or around the target site
- Gently massage the treated area for a few minutes
- Schedule a follow-up appointment 2-3 weeks after the injection for a review
Important safety information
Patients who are not suitable candidates for treatment with Liporase Hyaluronidase are those who are:
- Allergic to Hyaluronidase or Hyaluronate
- Suffering from inflammation affecting the injection site
- Battling a local infection
This HA reverse agent is not to be injected into the veins or used topically.
There are no reviews yet.